New site: wingchun.martial-nexus.com

walkerand

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi,

I've created a new site dedicated to Wing Chun:

http://wingchun.martial-nexus.com

I'd be interested in any constructive feedback from you guys. Anything you think could be improved?

If you want to add your club to our register or post anything else, feel free!

I've been studying Wing Chun for around 13 years now. I'm a Programmer by day, so I've used what I know :)uhohh:) to bring this site together.

Let me know what you think.

Joab

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I like it! It would be even better if it had "The Fighter's Edge" volumes 1 , 2 and 3 by John N. Beal and "The Tao of Wing Chun" bu James DeMille listed.

blindsage

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I like it! It would be even better if it had "The Fighter's Edge" volumes 1 , 2 and 3 by John N. Beal and "The Tao of Wing Chun" bu James DeMille listed.
I'm not sure the James DeMille's and John N. Beal's works really fit into a traditional Wing Chun framework. They use the term Wing Chun but they don't really teach what most understand as 'Wing Chun'.

Joab

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm not sure the James DeMille's and John N. Beal's works really fit into a traditional Wing Chun framework. They use the term Wing Chun but they don't really teach what most understand as 'Wing Chun'.
It's not traditional Wing Chun, but it is definitely Wing Chun. Modern Wing Chun yes, but Wing Chun just the same. And very effective.

Latest Discussions