New Member Introduction

yilong178

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello to everyone. I am new to this forum, I am from the USA and currently live and train in a small city in east central China, on the North side of the vast and mighty Zhang Jiang River. I have studied and trained in various MA's since 1961.

These include, Judo, Wing Tsun, Chung do Quan Tae Kwan Do, Lan Shou Chuan, Xin Yi Quan, Shorin ji Karate, Capoeira, Bujinkan Ninjutsu, Serak Selat, Soyac Kali. Chen and Yang TJQ,`etc. And currnetly I am an indoor student studing a very unique, traditional, and rare form, Yang Tai Chi Chuan, Xiao Jia (small frame). My shirfu is in northeast China, where I plan to return to this next summer, when he has about a month off from work.

And You?

Kind regards,

James, aka yilong178

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...

ggg214

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hello to everyone. I am new to this forum, I am from the USA and currently live and train in a small city in east central China, on the North side of the vast and mighty Zhang Jiang River. I have studied and trained in various MA's since 1961.

These include, Judo, Wing Tsun, Chung do Quan Tae Kwan Do, Lan Shou Chuan, Xin Yi Quan, Shorin ji Karate, Capoeira, Bujinkan Ninjutsu, Serak Selat, Soyac Kali. Chen and Yang TJQ,`etc. And currnetly I am an indoor student studing a very unique, traditional, and rare form, Yang Tai Chi Chuan, Xiao Jia (small frame). My shirfu is in northeast China, where I plan to return to this next summer, when he has about a month off from work.

And You?

Kind regards,

James, aka yilong178

you are practising the Yang style, Xiao Jia?
that's really unique! my master told me that the Xiao Jia must be disappeared for some time. but it's useful in application.
is there any video about your style?