New Kenpo Project

amylong

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Kenpoists!

I'm working on a new project that is open to any black belt in Kenpo who has been in at least 10 years. It doesn't matter if you're Tracy, Parker or any of the other more obscure branches.

My goal with this project is to help bring the kenpo cousins closer.

There is more information at www.sacramentokenpokarate.com/kenpocontinuum.html.

Please check it out and pass the word.

Thanks!

--Amy

fnorfurfoot

Senior Master
Reaction score
This is an interesting idea. When all of the stories have been submitted, will you be creating a "family tree" of the intstructor's who are mentioned? Will the stories be grouped together according to their background or will it be a free-for-all?

OP
amylong

amylong

White Belt
Reaction score
This is an interesting idea. When all of the stories have been submitted, will you be creating a "family tree" of the intstructor's who are mentioned? Will the stories be grouped together according to their background or will it be a free-for-all?

I've thought about the family tree idea, but I hadn't considered grouping people according to the background. That's a great idea.

It would be interesting, where possible, to group people under their various lineages and perhaps even cross-reference people.

I'll have to see what sort of entries I get and go from there. Ideas are all appreciated. :)

--Amy

Latest Discussions