new here, hello all

empresa

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello, all.
Stopped in to see what this is all about. I was (am) a student of Guy Savelli, and with all the talk, I thought maybe you might want to talk to someone who actually knows him, and understands a bit of his system. I will answer your questions as best as I am able to.
chris

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT..Heard a lot about your teacher, but I do not know much about him or his system...Looking forward to your input..

Patrick61

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi Chris,

I am Sifu Pat Campbell.

I trained with Master Savelli in Ft. Bragg, NC long ago when I was a Green Beret. We have been friends ever since. Please send my warmest regards, sir.

Respectfully,

Sifu Pat Campbell
Chief Instructor/5th Degree
Kajukenbo Kenpo

Hello, all.
Stopped in to see what this is all about. I was (am) a student of Guy Savelli, and with all the talk, I thought maybe you might want to talk to someone who actually knows him, and understands a bit of his system. I will answer your questions as best as I am able to.
chris

Patrick61

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello All,

I am Sifu Pat Campbell and I am a 5th Degree Black Belt in Kajukenbo Kenpo under Professor Kainoa Li of Hawaii.

I have been practicing martial arts for over 35 years now and have a diverse background in a variety of arts. Kajukenbo is my family (Ohana) and it is what I teach here in Columbus, Georgia.

I look forward to being a part of this site.

Mahalo,

Sifu Pat

Latest Discussions