New from Salem, Oregon

A

Andrew Main

Hi there, I'm new to Martial Talk from Salem, Oregon. I started in Martial Arts about 5 years ago, learning from Aaron Piddington in Ashland, Oregon while I attended Southern Oregon University. I earned my Black Belt (Shodan) from Aaron. If any one has ever trained with Aaron, I would love to hear about it.
I am currently training at the American Schools of Shaolin Kempo located in Keizer, Oregon. I have read a lot on Martial Talk about the people that have started this style and have found it very informative. This art is a strech for me physically. There are a few flowery techniques and some strange training methods. But overall I am very pleased with the training at this school. I had my doubts about any martial art that has been put together in the past few decades that tries to come across as traditional. But the instructors that I have been involved with are top notch.

Jon Woods

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello there, Jon. We train in Vancouver, Washington, so not too far from you. I'm Cho Dan in hwarangdo, non-WHRDA affiliated.

Welcome to MartialTalk! Enjoy!

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask any questions you may have!:ultracool

Mike

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome and remember to post and post and post oh by the way did I mention to post.
Terry

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to MT...

beau_safken

Black Belt
Reaction score
Salem....

If he floats....and isnt made of wood.....Then he must be....

A WITCH!!! BURN HIM BURN!!!

Oh...sorry about that.

Welcome to your one stop place for all things martial arts and if you talk with Lisa...Complaints about the cold in Canada.

:D

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
beau_safken said:
Salem....

If he floats....and isnt made of wood.....Then he must be....

A WITCH!!! BURN HIM BURN!!!

Heh heh .... that's Salem, Massechusets.

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome! :partyon:

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or any of the other MT Mentors and we will do our best to help you or direct you to someone who can. Unlike Moderators or Administrators, we do no resolve disputes - our job is to welcome members and answere whatever questions we can!

Latest Discussions