New Edition

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score
Not martial arts now, but give her 20 years.
Just wanted to tell everyone that my wife and I had a baby girl tues. June 3rd.. Little Addison Shea. For people who saw my wife at the Seminar she made it 24 more hours past the seminar.. shes a trooper.
Jesse

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats Jesse!!! :)

Mike

ackks10

Purple Belt
Reaction score
God Bless Little Addison Shea,and please give our best to your wife.
(better send us a picture)

Matt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Not martial arts now, but give her 20 years.
Just wanted to tell everyone that my wife and I had a baby girl tues. June 3rd.. Little Addison Shea. For people who saw my wife at the Seminar she made it 24 more hours past the seminar.. shes a trooper.
Jesse

Fantastic! Welcome to the most amazing adventure you will ever have. She looked ready, I guess she sure was. Give her my best, and welcome your new addition for me.

marlon

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Congratulaions Jesse!!! Enjoy every moment they grow faster than you can imagine. And...just in time for father's day!! All the best to your wife and please congratulate her for me also.

marlon

JTKenpo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Congratulations Jesse!! You will soon learn a new understanding of tired, but it is worth every second!

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great news! Congratulations, and I hope mom and daughter are both doing well!

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Congrats Jesse!!! :)

Take lots of pictures, because in about 14 years you will need them.

Mark L

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Congratulation's, what a wonderful thing! You have no idea what you're in for. It's the most magnificent experience ...

OP
RevIV

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score
well thank you everyone.. it has been a fun time/ but then again i have not slept in a few so i could be delirious. I would love to know what she is thinking while looking all over the place.

John Bishop

Master Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
well thank you everyone.. it has been a fun time/ but then again i have not slept in a few so i could be delirious. I would love to know what she is thinking while looking all over the place.

Congrats to you and your wife:highfive:. And get use to not sleeping for a while;).

KempoShaun

Green Belt
Reaction score
Jesse, I am so happy for you, I have no doubt that with you as her daddy, she will be both an amazing young woman and an amazing martial artist, congratulations to you and the Mrs. my friend, hope to see you sometime soon now that I'm on the healthy path. Oh, and HAPPY FATHERS DAY (two days late)!

Jdokan

Black Belt
Reaction score
Awesome!
Congratulations to both you & Paula.....Children help us to always move forward, re-creating ourselves to be the role model they'll need and be grateful for....
Enjoy every moment!

Latest Discussions