New Comp Rules Posted

mango.man

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wow so you equipment comes off and you need to wait for a ref. to see it, so you do not get a penalty.

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
i got to admit, as a competitor/coach/ref, i hate it when they stop and adjust thier gear. its ********. usually happens when the person is tired and needs a break...

glad to see its being addressed.

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I like it!!!! A few fighters seem to have made an art out of adjusting their gear.

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
I like the idea of having the coaches under control. There are some sambonims and/our coaches theta are very frentic and with bad behavior, a big aplause for the new rules for the coaches.

Manny

OP
M

mango.man

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I like it!!!! A few fighters seem to have made an art out of adjusting their gear.

Yeah, we have 1 person on our team that I refer to as "Nomar" like Nomar Garciapara. Between every pitch Nomar, without exception, Nomar will always step out of the batter's box and release and re-secure the Velcro on his batting gloves 2 or 3 times. This kid it seems after every 3rd technique thrown must stop the fight and adjust just about every piece of equipment on their body.

It's pretty funny since they are so consistent with it, but it is also extremely annoying.

Latest Discussions