New certification

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Today I taught a large section of a referee seminar - the other half was taught by another BB. After the seminar was over, the referee instructor who was observing us teach told us that we have both been cleared to become referee instructors!!!!

And just to make the day even better - all 4 of my students who were testing for certification passed their tests, and are now Class "C" referees! (FYI - Class "C" is the bottom, then Class "B", then Class "A").

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That sounds awesome Kacey! Congratulations to you! :highfive: :highfive:

So what does that mean exactly? Will you be wearing black and white stripes and carrying penalty flags? :lol2:

OP
Kacey

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So what does that mean exactly? Will you be wearing black and white stripes and carrying penalty flags? :lol2:

This is not soccer, thank you very much! ;)

I am a Class "A" referee with our TKD association, YomChi TKD, and I am now also a certified trainer - so I can teach and certify students who want to become referees themselves.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You can never have too many certifications...Congrats...

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
The is another peg into the awesomeness ladder. Good for you

stickarts

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Today I taught a large section of a referee seminar - the other half was taught by another BB. After the seminar was over, the referee instructor who was observing us teach told us that we have both been cleared to become referee instructors!!!!

And just to make the day even better - all 4 of my students who were testing for certification passed their tests, and are now Class "C" referees! (FYI - Class "C" is the bottom, then Class "B", then Class "A").

CONGRATULATIONS KACEY!

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well done, Kacey—that is a real triumph! It's one thing to be a good referee, but to be good enough that your organization trusts you to produce good referees.... as my son would say, that's swwweeeeeeet!
icon14.gif

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score

Wow! That is so awesome! Congratulations to you and the students!

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
Congratulations, Kacey!! I know it's always nice when we achieve or are recognized, but seeing our students do so takes it to a whole new plane. Enjoy!

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
WooHoo! Congratulations Kacey!!!
:ultracool :ultracool :ultracool :ultracool

Latest Discussions