Need help finding a school in Arkansas

Arkansan

White Belt
Reaction score
I am about to start college in the fall and seeing as it will add some sanity to my schedule I would like to start training in a martial art. I need help finding a good school in the Little Rock area, more specifically I would like to find a Kung Fu school. I have tried the local phone books but they aren't always the most helpful and many martial arts schools in the area simply aren't listed. If a kung fu school cannot be found I am open to pretty much anything else that looks decent. I was hoping maybe someone here had a better knowledge of the martial arts scene in the area and could help me out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sifu Chambers

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I am about to start college in the fall and seeing as it will add some sanity to my schedule I would like to start training in a martial art. I need help finding a good school in the Little Rock area, more specifically I would like to find a Kung Fu school. I have tried the local phone books but they aren't always the most helpful and many martial arts schools in the area simply aren't listed. If a kung fu school cannot be found I am open to pretty much anything else that looks decent. I was hoping maybe someone here had a better knowledge of the martial arts scene in the area and could help me out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Where at in Arkansas? I know several quality dojo's.

datdangguy

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey! I saw your post on this. I do not know if you are still going to school in LR. There is a black guy out there, not too far from UALR, who teaches Wing Chun Kung Fu. Here is his website. Maybe it would help you out.

www.mais.synthasite.com