My School in Graniteville, SC (near Aiken)

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
Last week, I opened a school in Graniteville, SC. That is about five miles from Aiken, SC and five miles from North Augusta, SC. It is about 8-10 miles from downtown Augusta, GA.

I teach a style of karate that has roots in kenpo, shotokai, and Japanese jiu-jitsu.

If anyone is looking for a school, please reply here or send me a pm. I will gladly email or mail anyone a flier and a link to my website.

AoG

Berniejb

White Belt
Reaction score
My wife and I live in Aiken and we have talked about taking a class in Taijiquan. Do you have a class in Taijiquan?

Please send an email to [email protected]

Thank you

OP
ArmorOfGod

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
No, I do not teach taijiquan/taichi, but have emailed you some info that may help you out.

AoG

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Last week, I opened a school in Graniteville, SC. That is about five miles from Aiken, SC and five miles from North Augusta, SC. It is about 8-10 miles from downtown Augusta, GA.

I teach a style of karate that has roots in kenpo, shotokai, and Japanese jiu-jitsu.

If anyone is looking for a school, please reply here or send me a pm. I will gladly email or mail anyone a flier and a link to my website.

AoG

Best of luck with your new school, AoG---may it, and you, thrive in the coming year!

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
congradulations on the opening of your school. Keep us informed on how things are going with it

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congrats on the school...May it and you prosper...

OP
ArmorOfGod

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thank you everyone.
I have learned something recently, and that is MT is hands down the best tool for a martial artist, particularly one who is running or opening a school.

Many people join associations for networking, but there is NO association out there that offers the amount of networking and contacting that this website offers. I have gotten so many useful tips and suggestions here, both in private messaging and just by reading posts.

I have been open for about a month now and have three new students, but yesterday I got phone calls from 6 interested students (actually 3 pairs of siblings), so hopefully that will pan out.

Thanks everyone!

AoG

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your new school! Good luck with everything!!:ultracool

Mike