My PC

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Is finally fixed and working. Thanks to CFR and his help. The only problem I have at this moment is that I can't get the modem driver to work. I thought I had the driver backed up on a cd that I made but apparently I didn't. Also, went on the HP website for my PC but the modem driver wasn't listed in the driver field. Any ideas? This should be easy but when I went through the list after searching in the plug and play device, mine wasn't listed.

digitalronin

Green Belt
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
Is finally fixed and working. Thanks to CFR and his help. The only problem I have at this moment is that I can't get the modem driver to work. I thought I had the driver backed up on a cd that I made but apparently I didn't. Also, went on the HP website for my PC but the modem driver wasn't listed in the driver field. Any ideas? This should be easy but when I went through the list after searching in the plug and play device, mine wasn't listed.

see if u can run it off a generic driver (available on ur MS windows CD). What Model do you have? Did you check www.drivers.com

BlueDragon1981

Brown Belt
Reaction score
If you know the manufaturer of the modem....which is usually from Conexant, Lucent, or PCTel, at least in recent computers those seem to be popular.

You can also look up the model by the numbers on the modem. Once you know that you can simply search under google for then modem type... I suggest something like this.....Conexant v.92 modem drivers. You can go to the manufacuters site too....they should have it.

Blue

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If you can find the modem make and model I can prolly get yoiu drivers.

Latest Discussions