My New Car!

AceHBK

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
http://autobytel.espn.go.com/content/shared/articles/templates/index.cfm/article_page_order_int/3/article_id_int/1250

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If you can buy that car, then I want you to adopt me!

Attachments

• $06_Bugatti_Veyron_exfrpass3.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 115
OP
AceHBK

AceHBK

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
^^^LMAO!!!!

Ahhhh I wish I could afford it. I showed it to a co worker and he was like, "anyone who buys it has to think about gas. It burns 1.3 gallons a minute." My response was, "If u can afford $1 million dollars for a car, paying for gas is not a concern."

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Does it come with driving lessons? ;)

Why it matters: Because it’s the fastest passenger car in the world, and because they will only ever make 300 copies. The funny thing is, the Bugatti Veyron is a car to have and not to drive, which is exactly the opposite reason for the car’s existence. Try getting airborne in one of these fellas and you’ll likely hit a pole…and stick the car into the side of a mountain.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
AceHBK said:
^^^LMAO!!!!

Ahhhh I wish I could afford it. I showed it to a co worker and he was like, "anyone who buys it has to think about gas. It burns 1.3 gallons a minute." My response was, "If u can afford $1 million dollars for a car, paying for gas is not a concern."

Yeah, thats for sure!

Nice ride and it'd be nice to have one, but I'd be afraid to take it out of the garage for fear that some fine driver sharing the road with me may not be paying attention to their own driving and crash into me.

Mike

Latest Discussions