Mr. Bob White

nnhardin

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello Kenpoists and all martial artists,

I would like to congratulate Mr. Bob White on his upcoming induction into the Masters Hall Of Fame on August 8, 2009. The Masters Hall Of Fame is being held in conjunction with this years Long Beach Internationals Martial Arts Festival & Competition August 7 - 9, 2009.

If any of Mr. White's students or friends want to come and celebrate this exciting occasion with Mr. White, please go to www.mastershalloffame.com to buy tickets to the dinner banquet.

Respectfully,

N Neil Hardin

girlbug2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Congratulations.:ultracool Mr. White's reputation is sterling, and from all I've heard, it couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

Bob White

Green Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to thank everyone who posted congratulations on this forum. I truly feel blessed to have been able to be involved in kenpo throughout the years. The idea of getting an award for doing something I enjoy so much is pretty amazing.
All glory goes to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and I am fortunate that He put Ed Parker in my life.
Respectfully,
Bob White

yorkshirelad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I want to thank everyone who posted congratulations on this forum. I truly feel blessed to have been able to be involved in kenpo throughout the years. The idea of getting an award for doing something I enjoy so much is pretty amazing.
All glory goes to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and I am fortunate that He put Ed Parker in my life.
Respectfully,
Bob White
Wow!! Great post sir.