motecyclist seeks revenge.. you will love it.. to funny! off topic..but worth it!

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
now that is how you show some one to pay attention!! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh how that resonates down the years to the titanium of my right arm :D.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thread moved to locker room - G Ketchmark / shesulsa, MT Assist. Admin.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nice use of a Main Battle Tank to make a point. The guy stood up from the commanders seat not the driver's seat, but that is just for information not a complaint. ;) :) I was on a main road once in a 6 wheeled military vehicle. It was nice how everyone got out of your way and gave you lots of room. :D

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Cute. Then again, good case for LOUD PIPES. lol! If you can see 'em, at least you can hear 'em. :D

OP
chinto

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
NO not loud pipes! if they know you are there they want to kill you! the ones who do not see you only are dangerous, only the homicidal maniacs notice you .. then still try to kill you !
:soapbox::shock:

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Horrible story in the news here. A couple weeks ago a woman riding a motorcycle was killed. She was 56 years old, had taken rider safety courses, was wearing a helmet, and was a very experienced rider. She approached a yellow light and stopped.

The stupid, idiot woman behind her plowed right into her sending her hurdling hundreds of feet. She didn't see her, SHE WAS PAINTING HER NAILS!!!!

Article 1.

Article

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice use of a Main Battle Tank to make a point. The guy stood up from the commanders seat not the driver's seat, but that is just for information not a complaint. ;) :) I was on a main road once in a 6 wheeled military vehicle. It was nice how everyone got out of your way and gave you lots of room. :D

Well the commander is in charge lol! The roads are far too wide for Devon, they are so narrow it makes life even more interesting, with the tank in the film with current army plates I'd say it was filmed in Bovingdon in Hertfordshire.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well the commander is in charge lol! The roads are far too wide for Devon, they are so narrow it makes life even more interesting, with the tank in the film with current army plates I'd say it was filmed in Bovingdon in Hertfordshire.

The original US Military GP (* General Purpose *) Vehicle also now called Jeep, was designed with the narrow roads of Europe in mind.

The US military has tried to maintain some form of narrow vehicle in the past to support this idea or premise. I am not sure of the existing list of vehicles to speak of the existence of one today.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The original US Military GP (* General Purpose *) Vehicle also now called Jeep, was designed with the narrow roads of Europe in mind.

The US military has tried to maintain some form of narrow vehicle in the past to support this idea or premise. I am not sure of the existing list of vehicles to speak of the existence of one today.

Country roads here are a nightmare, they aren't only very narrow (barely wide enough for a car, they twist and turn with blind bends. You can't see whats coming the other way. There's a few passing places but for motorcycles it must be a night mare.

Mind Renault 4s are not the normal choice of people here lol, I like them must admit that and Citroen 2CVs lol! Chose this to show what the lanes are like but it had the added bonus at the end of showing a prehistor monument plus a Cornish tin mine!
This is short but fun, love Morgans!

Last edited by a moderator:

FieldDiscipline

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score

Trust a crab...

Bovington Camp in Dorset has been established as a Training Camp since 1916....

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trust a crab...

Bovington Camp in Dorset has been established as a Training Camp since 1916....

Ah well, thats tankie stuff rofl!
We have two tankie regt here at the mo, QRL and RDG, they really don't get on lol!

I was going to put Dorset honest but the Rock sat beside me said no so wasn't the penguins fault!

Latest Discussions