Modern Arnis Seminar in Ohio

Mao

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hello All,
On August 9, 2003 from 12-4 pm, Modern Arnis of Ohio will host a seminar on modern arnis. The topics will include single stick, double stick, knife work and empty hand tactics. The location is the Hilliard Budo Center unit 4, 3840 Lacon rd. Hilliard, Ohio 43026. The seminar will be taught by Guro Dan McConnell. His experience and relaxed teaching style is always enjoyable, if I do say so myself! The cost will be $50. in advance and $65. at the door. IMAF members can enjoy a 10% discount with their passports. If you would like a flyer, please e-mail [email protected] . We hope to see you there.

Modern Arnis of Ohio

Brian Johns

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
This should be a good time for all who comes to the seminar. We usually get a fair crowd from central Ohio and it's a nice mix.

Take care,
Brian

OP
M

Mao

Black Belt
Reaction score
I will be out of town for the next week and a half. If anyone has any questions regarding the Modern Arnis seminar in Ohio on Aug. 9, or Modern Arnis of Ohio, please direct your questions to Whoopass, aka Brian Johns.
Thanks,
MAO

Brian Johns

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mao
I will be out of town for the next week and a half. If anyone has any questions regarding the Modern Arnis seminar in Ohio on Aug. 9, or Modern Arnis of Ohio, please direct your questions to Whoopass, aka Brian Johns.
Thanks,
MAO

I'll be more than glad to help out with regard to any questions about the seminar or related questions. If you wish to reach me via internet e-mail, it's [email protected]

Take care,
Brian

P

progressivetactics

my only question is........

WHY OHIO?

yuck!

j/k.

OP
M

Mao

Black Belt
Reaction score
Because it smells better than Michigan! Should I go on?

OP
M

Mao

Black Belt
Reaction score
So?
Ninja could be hiding in there. :p
At least we're protected form the WIND.
MAO

P

progressivetactics

I was arrested driving through Ohio one time. It seems I was carrying books through the state....they dont like outsiders coming in with all that "knowledge" stuff.... Had me locked away....luckily, i was able to get released on a technicality...NO ONE COULD PROVE THEY WERE BOOKS!

River Rouge only smells bad as a deterent to keep Ohio in Ohio!

That is what Enriquo Fermi Nuclear Power Plant was suppposed to do, but the Ohio People would just come up to see the pretty glow outside the stacks.....

bb

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Ninja's in the corn feilds? Maybe just fat farmers. Oh yea can't froget about the great Ohio pay roads. Is there any on the way from detriot to your seminar?

:asian:

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
hay if we do go maybe we get there a day before so we don't have to rush down there and maybe that friday before we can meet up at your school and do a little working out with some arnis? But I am still not sure if the group will be going

OP
M

Mao

Black Belt
Reaction score
OH MY GOSH!! You guys are funny. LOL!
Actually there are some people here who can read. They made the SPEED LIMIT signs that Mi. people think they can just ignore. :rofl:
Let me know if you decide to come on Friday so I can try to get vacation in the evening. Otherwise Whoopass will be teaching class that night and I'll have to wait to meet you on Sat..
MAO
(I love a good sense of humor)

OP
M

Mao

Black Belt
Reaction score
There are toll roads but you do not have to use them if you use the other roads that LAW ABIDING citizens use. The toll roads are to begin to exact a fine out of Mi. people since they just ignore the speed limit signs and think they can just cruise through here with........books. Besides the non toll roads are hidden..........................by the corn fields.
MAO

P

progressivetactics

I am afraid to go off the toll roads......I dont want to run over a friend of mine who works in Ohio. See, his job is to follow around some of the larger cows, waiting for them to deficate. He works for the state and his job is to mark the highest elavation point in the state. He is pretty busy!

I don't mind the toll roads....I see the best drivers staying out of my way there!

Brian Johns

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Mao is now on vacation beginning today and will be gone for a couple of weeks. So any inquiries regarding the seminar can be addressed to me.

Take care,
Brian

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by WhoopAss
Mao is now on vacation beginning today and will be gone for a couple of weeks. So any inquiries regarding the seminar can be addressed to me.

Take care,
Brian

Brian,

Riddle me this Batman,

Why is it in Ohio if you go 0.01 over the speed limit you get a ticket, yet you can ride your Motorcycle without a helmet???

:rofl:

Brian Johns

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rich Parsons
Brian,

Riddle me this Batman,

Why is it in Ohio if you go 0.01 over the speed limit you get a ticket, yet you can ride your Motorcycle without a helmet???

:rofl:

Rich,

Meditate on that question and discuss that with Linda Richman. :rofl:

Take care,
Brian

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by WhoopAss