MMA training $50-70/month UNLIMITED 7-days/week (Wash DC Metro)

Mz1

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Good for 6 locations in the Washington D.C. Metro area.

Georgetown, Rockville, Bethesda, Columbia, Arlington & Alexandria.

Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Boxing, Cardio classes, Strength & Conditioning, etc.

Full gym is open with all access to weights, machines, ring, mats, bags, etc. when no classes are running (6am-9pm and a little less hours on weekends).

Sparring in most classes ranging from touch sparring....to light....to all out for knockouts. Depends on your skill level and the pace that you want to go.

Let me know and I'll hook you up.

OP
M

Mz1

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Basically, unlimited training in any classes, everyday. And full use of the gym when there's no classes.

Lots of people to train with. And what I like is that you can mix it up (once you get bored of training with the same people all the time) by going to their other 5 gyms to train with completely new people, to test your skills, etc. As well as get different styles of training from different coaches.

They have legit Pro and Amateur fighters teaching the classes. Excellent Boxing coaches who also trains fighters up to Pro level.

Muay Thai trainer, Sam Prawatsrichai, has a 255-10 record with 115 PRO WiNS in Thailand.

OP
M

Mz1

Blue Belt
Reaction score
LA Boxing Columbia

Open House (Saturday October 27th, 10am - 2:30pm)

Chances to win FREE MEMBERSHiPS.

Free food, drinks, entertainment, Moon Bounce and games for kids.

Special sign up rates on this day only for new members.

Bring your family & friends.

Ask for Mark

LA Boxing Columbia
6476 Dobbin Center Way
Columbia, MD 21045
410-884-4269

(near Fudrucker, Mr. Tire, Pei Wei Restaurant, etc.)

OP
M

Mz1

Blue Belt
Reaction score
As of November 2, 2012, new memberships will include usage at these FOUR locations only: Columbia, Rockville, Bethesda and Georgetown.

Latest Discussions