Missions

S

ShadowMaster

Have you ever went to a mission?
If you did, what was it?

I once went to a mission with my friend, but then we were evil, so our mission was steal a car key...

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ShadowMaster said:
Have you ever went to a mission?
If you did, what was it?

I once went to a mission with my friend, but then we were evil, so our mission was steal a car key...
Uh huh.

Yeah.

You make me Giggle.

Grey Eyed Bandit

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I'm going out on one right now, endure four hours of indie pop while my soul's screaming for some hiphop and dancehall...

rutherford

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I have a mission coming up. My oldest daughter turns 4 this weekend. I will somehow have to survive the birthday party without falling back on my old party disappearing trick: get so bloody drunk that it all goes away.

3 was good. Lots of nice snuggle time. I can already tell that I'm not going to enjoy 4 much. :idunno:

Going back to what I think ShadowMaster was talking about, yes I've done some illegal **** that other people sent me to do. Mostly it worked out, and it was always fun. I was young, and really, really, really stupid. It's a fast way to a chalk outline. Try it at your own risk.

rutherford

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
rutherford said:
I have a mission coming up. My oldest daughter turns 4 this weekend.

You know, the party actually turned into a really good training excercise, despite my joking in this thread.

My family is in a smallish house, and we invited friends, family, and all the classmate from both my daughters' preschool classes. So, the house was really packed. Through the whole thing, I had to make sure that the food was kept out and rotating, the people could find the stuff they need, that the face painter had everything she needed, that the valet parking was working out, etc.

Moving through the crowd, I frequently found myself using Taijutsu footwork.

Great stuff.

Grey Eyed Bandit

Master of Arts
Reaction score
As for me, I ended up at a salsa club instead of the indie place...lots of footwork practice I'm telling you.:ultracool After that, I somehow ended up at a more...let's say, adult friendly party, tee hee...just the right place to practice my intelligence gathering skills... :ladysman:

OP
E

Elizium

I once had a mission, but I lost it down the back of the sofa where the yellow pixies live.