Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Mexican mayor to return to US to work as gardener
From Monsters and Critics.com EXCERPT:
Americas News

By DPA
May 14, 2009, 18:34 GMT

Mexico City - A Mexican mayor who worked as a gardener in the United States for 25 years was getting ready to again cross the border in search of a better paycheck, the daily Reforma reported Thursday.
Carlos Guzman Camarena has served two terms representing two different parties (2000-03 and from 2006) as mayor of Uriangato, a town of more than 50,000 people in the central Mexican state of Guanajuato.
His current mandate ends on October 10, and Guzman has no doubts as to his future.
'I am going back (to the United States) and I am looking for work in a firm. They know I speak English, I have a driver's licence and a lot of experience,' he was quoted as saying.

END EXCERPT
Are you happy now? Now they're sending us their politicians...

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Actually it says he's looking to work as a gardening supervisor which, regardless of the nature of the business, means he'll be in management. Calling him a gardener is akin to calling the Postmaster a mailman.

OP
Big Don

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Isn't it enough that Mexico has been exporting their poor for decades, now they are exporting their politicians...

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Isn't it enough that Mexico has been exporting their poor for decades, now they are exporting their politicians...

Maybe if they get rid of their politicians they won't have so many poor, eh?