Meet and Greet

D

doug russell smith

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to say, what a wonderful first impression I got from reading a few posts. How refreshing it is to read humor and helpfullness as opposed to posing, and pettiness. I really look forward to meeting all of you, and can't wait to be a part of this positive sounding group! My name is Doug, and I am a third dan in Goju Ryu Karatedo with 20 years experience.

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Doug! I think we have a good bunch in here too.
Also alot of diverse opinions but most of the time, we keep it civil. Just don't go into the study! Just kidding. Your experience in Goju is welcome, I think there are a few here, what I know. I look forward to reading your posts. TW

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
TigerWoman said:
Welcome to the forum, Doug! I think we have a good bunch in here too.
Also alot of diverse opinions but most of the time, we keep it civil. Just don't go into the study! Just kidding. Your experience in Goju is welcome, I think there are a few here, what I know. I look forward to reading your posts. TW
Come on, TW! The study isn't THAT bad. Everyone needs to practice their logical spar from time to time, don't they?
icon12.gif

Doug, great to have you aboard! We have a few other Goju Ryu folks here as well; enjoy your stay and happy posting!
icon7.gif

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, Doug. Happy posting!

Latest Discussions