Me new member - Callandor

Callandor

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hello all! I just signed up a few days back and immediately started posting. after some reading (which should have been done before the posting), I learned that I should have posted here first. Well, better late than never, I guess.

I love the martial arts. It has always fascinated me since I was a kid. Since high school, I enrolled in different styles: Karate, Taekwondo, Soo Bahk Do, Judo, Jiu-jitsu, and back to Taekwondo.

However, aside from the skill, I also seek knowledge. That is what brought me here in this forum. It is composed of the most knowledgeable, friendly, and professional people. As what Kwan Jang Nim Hwang Kee of the Moo Duk Kwan once said, a martial artist must also be a scholar.

At the dojang, I consider myself in the upper age bracket which means I cannot match the skills of the younger jins; In this forum, I consider myself in the lower age bracket which means I cannot match the wisdom and knowledge of the more mature members. In both venues, I am in the lower rung of the rank ladder.

I assure you that any misstep I might make in this forum is never because of intent or malice but more because of ignorance to the customs and traditions of an unfamiliar territory. Anyway, I will always do my best to inform myself of the rules of conduct of this virtual society.

CHeeRS!

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
You will find many here who are willing to try to answere questions you might have
Happy posting

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to the Board, sir, and may I congratulate you on an excellent 'first' post :).

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT..Enjoy yourself...

Latest Discussions