Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Interview: Rene Latosa – Escrima – 1986 Pt. 3 May 30, 2012

An interview in Manhattan’s Riverside Park with Rene Latosa and his top student from England.

Enter the Dojo: Ninja Apology

May 29, 2012

Master Ken apologizes to Ask A Ninja and the Ninjutsu community…sort of.

Memorial Day 2012

May 28, 2012

A tribute to those who sacrificed so much. Photos include the Heritage Flight from the Geneseo Air Show 2007 and …Read the Rest

Q&A: How can I improve client retention and new registrations? Part 2

May 27, 2012

Question: How can I improve client retention and new registrations? Answer: Last time I gave 3 answers to this question. …Read the Rest

Interview: Rene Latosa – Escrima – 1986 Pt. 2

May 25, 2012

An interview in Manhattan’s Riverside Park with Rene Latosa and his top student from England.

Interview: Rene Latosa – Escrima – 1986 Pt. 1

May 23, 2012

Aikido Ukemi: Ushiro Otoshi – Donovan Waite Sensei

May 21, 2012

Donovan Waite Sensei started practicing Aikido in 1969, at a very young age. As a 14 year old, he received …Read the Rest

Components of Speed by Dr. Ron Chapél

May 20, 2012

COMPONENTS OF SPEED (Taken from SubLevel-Kenpo Course Material) By definition in Newtonian Physics, “Speed is equal to the distance divided …Read the Rest

Interview: William Cheung Wing Chun – 1996

May 18, 2012

Interview with William Cheung from 1996.

Heian Shodan – Shotokan Karate

May 16, 2012

The most popular image associated with kata is that of a karate practitioner performing a series of punches and kicks …Read the Rest

Questions and Answers on Nindoryu with Joe Rebelo

May 14, 2012

Joseph P. Rebelo II, Kancho of the Kobujutsu division of Nindoryu, discusses some of the commonly asked questions regarding this …Read the Rest

Q&A: How can I improve client retention and new registrations?

May 13, 2012

Question: How can I improve client retention and new registrations? Answer: There are alot of things you can do. Here …Read the Rest

Yumi bow-making, Japan (English subbed)

May 11, 2012

With English subtitels. Making of a traditional Japanese archery bow (yumi). Free translation of German version and English subtitels by …Read the Rest

Sr. GM Sullivan and GM Vic LeRoux interview by Master Robert Temple

May 9, 2012

Sr. GM Chuck Sullivan is interviewed my Master Robert Temple and talks about some of the history of our system, …Read the Rest

Butterfly Guard: the 3 Most Common Errors by Stephan Kesting.

May 7, 2012

Butterfly Guard Videos at http://www.grapplearts.com/Butterfly-Guard-Info.php and http://www.grapplearts.com/biggerstronger by Stephan Kesting.

”The Ambidexterity Myth” By Ron Chapél, Ph.D.

May 6, 2012

Excerpts from the Diary of a Mad Kenpo Scientist ”The Ambidexterity Myth” By Ron Chapél, Ph.D. Over the years there …Read the Rest

TEDxRainier – NANDA

May 4, 2012

In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together …Read the Rest

Training in Tokyo Episode 1: Tribe Tokyo MMA

May 3, 2012

For anyone living in Tokyo (or thinking about coming here), Im creating a video series called “Training in Tokyo” that …Read the Rest

Enter the Dojo: MMA Gloves Are ********

May 2, 2012

Master Ken demonstrates how impractical MMA gloves are. For more from Master Ken, visit EnterTheDojoShow

Humor: Ask A Ninja: Special Delivery 7 “Pirates of the Caribbean”

May 2, 2012

Ask a Ninja reviews Pirates of the Caribbean.