Malik Obama says his brother will be good president for the Jews

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
Someone correct me, but I think I remember Obama's Kenyan father was the person raised Muslim, but Obama himself has said many times he is Christian.

AoG

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
His brother might as well have put a gun to Obama's political career's head and pulled the trigger.

Well, he was just trying to help.

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
Someone correct me, but I think I remember Obama's Kenyan father was the person raised Muslim, but Obama himself has said many times he is Christian.

AoG

I thought it was his paternal grandmother.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Their father was a Muslim, therfore, under Islamic law, Barack is automatically a Muslim-and worse, because he chose Christianity (an't really say converted, because, AFAIK, he had no real religious upbringing) he's an apostate.

BUt under Islamic law, his brother is correct to say he has a Muslim background.

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
One way or anouther, it's rather narrow minded of us to give a rat's tush about a mans back round when it comes to whether or not we elect him (or her)

5-0 Kenpo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
One way or anouther, it's rather narrow minded of us to give a rat's tush about a mans back round when it comes to whether or not we elect him (or her)

So the following things had no impact on your decision on whether to elect Bush (some of these alegedly):

1. His and his families ties to the oil industry.
2. His and his families past business dealings with Osama Bin Laden.
3. His many failed businesses.
4. He expression of his Christian faith.

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
man, this guy, who really isnt qualified in any way, has gotten this far, and people just keep throwing landmines at him.

Funny thing is, it's people on HIS side that are jacking him up.

really funny part is, it is a win win for the Sharptons and Wrights in the world, if he wins , he WON, if he loses, they will just say "see how racist america is?"

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
So the following things had no impact on your decision on whether to elect Bush (some of these alegedly):

1. His and his families ties to the oil industry.
2. His and his families past business dealings with Osama Bin Laden.
3. His many failed businesses.
4. He expression of his Christian faith.

I thought Gore was smarter in 2000. In 2004 I knew Kerry was smarter. In 2008, all I know is that I don't want McCain elected, but that he's going to win.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
in 2000, you were TEN

i doubt you knew much about politics
In all fairness, I was 12 in 84 when Reagan trounced Mondale, and I was fully politically aware. But, then, I've always been ahead of the curve...

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So hate filled and bigoted that Obama, running on no substance is the Democratic nominee.

I don't suppose you could just not vote for him and spare us the rants could you?

:rolleyes:

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
I don't suppose you could just not vote for him and spare us the rants could you?

:rolleyes:

Way to ignore the post slurring an entire country as hate-filled bigots on your way to complaining about Don's "rant", Irene. Shocking as it may seem, people do take exception to that sort of thing, and that is what Don was responding to.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Way to ignore the post slurring an entire country as hate-filled bigots on your way to complaining about Don's "rant", Irene. Shocking as it may seem, people do take exception to that sort of thing, and that is what Don was responding to.

Respond by all means but without the inevitable slur against Obama surely.