Looking for info: Dartfish

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Has anybody used this? If so, please explain how it works and the benefits you've found from using it. How difficult is it to learn.

Thanks!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Gemini, I cannot explain the Dartfish program but USAT website has a whole article about in the archive section. Maybe that will be able to answer some question. Good luck Sir
terry

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
There's also a demo of the Dartfish program on the WTF Referee dvd. It looks pretty cool! If you find out costs, requirements, please post that...I mean, it is Christmas time!

Miles

TX_BB

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Gemini,
It's pretty expensive at least for the coaches version which is probably what you are interested. I'll post information once I gather it all up.

OP
Gemini

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TX_BB said:
Gemini,
It's pretty expensive at least for the coaches version which is probably what you are interested. I'll post information once I gather it all up.
Thank you, sir. :asian:

TX_BB

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Hey Gemini,

Try this for information on how it’s being used in Taekwondo
http://www.ambra-solutions.co.uk/Dartfish/Taekwondo_poomsae_analyze.htm

This information is for comparing their product offerings. Pricing as of last March was from $500 to $6,000 dollars with $3,500 package being what most people wanted. The package generated a lot of interest at the Houston Qualifiers but I think most thought the price was too high.
http://www.dartfish.com/en/products/compare_products.jsp?path=products

OP
Gemini

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'll check it out. Thanks for the research. I'm sure a good deal of effort went into it, and I appreciate it!

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thanks TX BB for researching this product.

Our instructor group is thinking about geting electronic scoring systems for tournaments. The Dartfish system would be another nice item to have to enhance the performance of our athletes....

Miles

Latest Discussions