Looking for a school

Scout

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I'm in Lexington Ky, looking for someone or someplace to train in Wing Chun. Any ideas ?

JPinAZ

Blue Belt
Reaction score

wckf92

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Yak sao's area (?)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

yak sao

Senior Master
Reaction score
yep, I'm in Louisville area if interested. There are a couple of guys from Lex who train with me on Saturdays, perhaps you all can carpool.
PM me for info

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
MartialTalk member @yak sao teaches in Louisville and is an excellent instructor. (Actually, his son is officially running classes now, but yak sao seems to be there teaching or helping out more often than not.) You can contact him via private message for details.

On preview - he's already shown up to answer. The Lexington folks who train under yak sao have a Facebook group: Lexington Chinese Boxing Club. Carpool arrangements can sometimes be made through that group.

I try to get out there on most Saturdays, but I won't be making it this weekend.

wckf92

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Facebook link doesn't work (?)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

OP
S

Scout

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
yep, I'm in Louisville area if interested. There are a couple of guys from Lex who train with me on Saturdays, perhaps you all can carpool.
PM me for info
I would love to, but between school work and family, I could give up a few hours a week, but a drive to louisville would take a bit much unfortunatley.

yak sao

Senior Master
Reaction score
I would love to, but between school work and family, I could give up a few hours a week, but a drive to louisville would take a bit much unfortunatley.

Tony Dismukes from here on the forum trains with me along with a couple of other guys from that area. PM him and maybe you can get some regular training in with them a little closer to home and when your schedule allows, ride down with them for training here.

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

Then get in touch with the Lexington guys who carpool up to Louisville. Maybe they get together to train in your town. If you could join them that's a start, and maybe once a month get up to Louisville or bring Yak down to your town for a seminar. Get together with a group and many things are possible. Sometimes in order to learn Gung-fu you have to understand Gung-ho!

Gung-ho - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OP
S

Scout

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
MartialTalk member @yak sao teaches in Louisville and is an excellent instructor. (Actually, his son is officially running classes now, but yak sao seems to be there teaching or helping out more often than not.) You can contact him via private message for details.

On preview - he's already shown up to answer. The Lexington folks who train under yak sao have a Facebook group: Lexington Chinese Boxing Club. Carpool arrangements can sometimes be made through that group.

I try to get out there on most Saturdays, but I won't be making it this weekend.[/QUO

I try to get out there on most Saturdays, but I won't be making it this weekend.
That link didn't work. But I would like to meet up with some people here in town !!

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I guess the privacy settings for the Facebook group are such that it's not publicly visible. Feel free to send me a private message.

Latest Discussions