Long time

Hanshi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I've been away, literally, for a pretty good while but I'm back now. Welcome all you new folks, I'm Tommy. I'm a grandmaster and have experience in a wide range of martial arts due to the fact I've been involved more than 55 years. I've retired, sold my school and nowadays dealing with physical problems not related to the martial arts, but I'm still active at a local dojang. I'll be on line more, now, and hope to both be of help and maybe learn from others.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been away, literally, for a pretty good while but I'm back now. Welcome all you new folks, I'm Tommy. I'm a grandmaster and have experience in a wide range of martial arts due to the fact I've been involved more than 55 years. I've retired, sold my school and nowadays dealing with physical problems not related to the martial arts, but I'm still active at a local dojang. I'll be on line more, now, and hope to both be of help and maybe learn from others.

Welcome back, then. I look forward to either agreeing with you or griping at you, as the case may be.:p

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score