List of Ten Worst Tech. Gifts.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/s/zd/20051121/tc_zd/165859

It's the holiday season, time to pick up gifts for family and friends. We bring you the best stuff year-round, but often quality is in short supply this time of year. For you last-minute shoppers, here's my annual list of the ten worst products of the year—as scored and reviewed by PC Magazine Labs. These may all look shiny and sharp on the shelves, but each one is fundamentally flawed. You've been warned!

10. Oakley Thump: If you've overdone it with the eggnog, a $500 pair of sunglasses with a built-in MP3 player might seem a divine combination. It's not. The poorly fitting earbuds chafe, the glasses feel flimsy, and the style is dated. And what happens if you want to rock out at night? Unless you're buying for Bono, pick up an iPod shuffle and a pair of Revos for half the price.

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Follow the link! I'm trying to stay on the right side of Fair Use. I don't want anyone suing Kaith for his millions before I get a chance to do it!

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:

Wow, I have the latest Oakley catalog with them in there. I thought it was a cool idea, (* way too expensive as were the cell phone versions *), but I have problmes with fitting with normal sunglasses, and my concerns about the cost of one made wide enough for my head.

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah, I had thought of iGlasses to replace iPods myself. Apparently, it's not as easy as it looks!

Latest Discussions