less children at dojang

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think it's because of the bad things have been happening in my city since three weeks ago but it seems to me children are not going tkd classes, the classes are not so crowd as usual, I've been thinking if my sambonim has to close some classes I will try to ask permition to teach from 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm and leaving dojang earlier than ususal (I'm leaving dojang at 10 pm right now), last nighgt streets were empty, no cars or people on the streets and as you can imagine people are getting home early to stay safe.

Only one guy came last night to my class so we did a light warm up and stretching and do poomsae we lefth dojanat 9:30 pm.

Manny

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
How so?
Now how will they learn to Form an Army, and Tae Kwon the Life out of these Troublesome Miscreants?!

Kiddy TKD does not teach defense against high lead content in the air....

Then again 'Duck and cover' it gives kids something to do while the adults worry.

(no, I would not go to the dojang under those circumstance..)

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Kiddy TKD does not teach defense against high lead content in the air....

Then again 'Duck and cover' it gives kids something to do while the adults worry.

(no, I would not go to the dojang under those circumstance..)
I dont know - Kids tend to be better at Lead Evasion, in my Experience.
Right alongside the Theoretical Bullet-Dodge Kateulsae (Kata, Teul, Sae for the less Initiated :p) found in Ameri-Do-Te.

*Clears Throat*

In all Seriousness, its Unfortunate that this is Interfering with their Lives on that Level.
http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?80306-This-is-my-dojang

Now thanks to me, you can all go look at this, consider the full Ramifications of what Manny is saying, that places like this are being adversely afflicted, and inevitably be slightly Sad. (I dont know if this is still your Outlet, but the Point remains, regardless)
I can link something Pleasant and Happy afterwards, if that Helps :)

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Really sad thing going on in your town Manny. I can only hope and pray that you and your family, and your students, all stay safe.

It does seem to make sense that if there aren't students coming, you should try to get home sooner, and therefore hopefully safer.