left declares guerilla war against Fox news

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
With ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR, PBS, CNN, MSNBC and Comedy central, you would think that there would be room for one little cable network that allows conservatives at least a little time to express their opinions. Not so. Apparently, one network that shows BOTH, left and right opinions is still tooo much for the left. Media Matters has declared war on Fox news. Why, because Fox news channel beats the other cable networks every night. That will not be tolerated by the left.

Here is one story:

http://bigjournalism.com/wthuston/2...-left-media-matters-sabatoge-war-against-fox/

from the article:

Politico has a story up about Media Matters that shows just how illegitimate, how low down, how filled with vitriol and hate its efforts to push George Sorros’ left-wing agenda is. Media Matters, you see, has quietly revamped its operations to go from mere media criticism to outright enemy and saboteur of Fox News. They are even going to far as to research the lives and financial holdings of even the lowliest Fox employees in order to “sabotage” Fox and to blackmail employees.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
http://www.thenation.com/blog/159521/wisconsins-cronon-affair-power-simple-fact

The Republican Party of Wisconsin last week filed an open records request demanding access to any e-mails Cronon sent or received since Jan. 1 containing the search terms “Republican,” “collective bargaining,” “rally,” “union” or the names of eight Republicans targeted for recall by liberal activists. That seems to be legal under the state’s version of the federal Freedom of Information Act.
Of course this is a fishing expedition in search of something embarrassing. And of course there’s a big difference between an individual using Freedom of Information legislation to expose government misconduct, and the party in power using it to harass and intimidate a critic of the government.

Neither political party has any credibility whatsoever. Their leaders are crooks, liars, and worthless human beings.

Tit for tat. Democrats suck. Republicans suck. Period.

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
this is an admission by a soros funded group that CLAIMED to be a "media watchdog" group that thier entire focus will be to silence a news outlet.

if that doesnt bother you, it ought to

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
this is an admission by a soros funded group that CLAIMED to be a "media watchdog" group that thier entire focus will be to silence a news outlet.

if that doesnt bother you, it ought to

It doesn't bother me. At all.

Especially while the Republicans are doing the same.

And Fox is hardly a news outlet. Any more than NPR is.

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It doesn't bother me. At all.

Especially while the Republicans are doing the same.

And Fox is hardly a news outlet. Any more than NPR is.

grats Bill, you are now part of the problem, instead of the the solution.

ONE DOES NOT JUSTIFY BAD BEHAVIOR BY POINTING OUT OTHER BAD BEHAVIOR

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

I think you need a translator, but he said the are both bad. That means he is not justifying either one. Thank you.
Sean

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
you do not blow off bad behavior by pointing out other bad behavior

it is a travesty, and as has been pointed out in the media, a violation of the law, given the tax status they operate under

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I am fine concentrating on Fox news's bad behavior.
Sean

That's a big job and depressing enough job without concentrating on all the other bad behavior. ABC has a revolving door with the current administration that we don't even touch on here.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

I don't justify it. I don't practice it. And I point it out because it's true.

Remember, I'm a conservative, not a Republican, and definitely not a Democrat. They both stink on ice. That makes *me* part of the problem? Yeah, I refuse to choose to be a crook for either side. Whatever that makes me, I'm glad to be it.

Latest Discussions