Latest shot of me...

ShelleyK

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Ok I figured it was time to update my avatar...so here it is...the larger version...ya likey?

25887_10150160974790413_579150412_1.jpg

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I love it Shelley! You have a wonderful smile. :) :)

(Although...it cracks me up seeing a professional photog doing a self-portrait in that fashion :D)

OP
ShelleyK

ShelleyK

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I love it Shelley! You have a wonderful smile. :) :)

(Although...it cracks me up seeing a professional photog doing a self-portrait in that fashion :D)

HAH! I know...I HATE taking shots of myself with my IPhone! It takes several tries to get it!! One of these days I will have to get Bob to take some pics of me!

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hubbax2. Or even 3.
icon10.gif

If I were the inventing sort I would invent a camera that looks like a skull, because I think it would be fun to do the "Alas, poor Yorick" pose when taking a picture of yourself.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You are gorgeous! Great shot. I can never get a pic of myself with my phone camera. I usually end up cutting off half my head or something. LOL!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Looo-king good...

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
HAH! I know...I HATE taking shots of myself with my IPhone! It takes several tries to get it!! One of these days I will have to get Bob to take some pics of me!
Lemme know when, where n how. :)

OP
ShelleyK

ShelleyK

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Lemme know when, where n how. :)

Actually....soon!

Hey you want to get some practice in again and shoot me at my next tourney? Its in June at ECC North :) I will probably do Kata and board breaking again. Not sure about sparring since Im not real proficient in it.

I think when I get my red belt which should be in either late May or late June Id like to get some portraits done finally, it will be nice so we can do outdoors in my dobok or "studio" shots....should we start planning for this?

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Whoah, should have marked that one NSFW (Not Safe for Wife). I don't want to have to explain why I'm looking at nice photos of pretty women on the internet....again.

Latest Discussions