lameco empty hands?

haumana2000

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
has anybody seen the videos from Felix Valencia called Lameco Empty Hands? How do they rate, I have heard good things about him as instructor and practitioner, but am curious to see if anyone has reviewed them since they are somewhat pricey.

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
The empty-hand tapes are pretty good, in fact I feel that they are better than his weapon videos. His moves have a sort of "Kenpo-ish" quality which I really like. As for the price, keep an eye on the TRS website. Every so often they have a sale.

OP
H

haumana2000

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Thanks! Im hoping someone will do a review, but it sound slike I may check em out.

B

BladeMaster

Felix is FAST,smart and one of the more skilled knifeleros/stickmen you'll meet. He and his students are undefeated at the Dog Bros. I have found that any of his tapes are worth the price of admission and I agree with Randy,TRS has some good sales,but, his new stuff is in Century Videos...It's a killer set. I hear he is also doing alot of work with the VirtualBlade. It's a new marking system made expressly for the practice blade. Anyone know his web address? I can't seem to find one for him! Stay safe.

Latest Discussions