Kwon Jae Hwa?

qwksilver61

Black Belt
Reaction score
Is there anyone here familiar with Master Kwon Jae Hwa or any of his students?
Gert Diefenthal (Deutche Luftwaffe) trained with him in Korea to second degree black belt.So far I have only found one of his students.Diefenthal was the real deal (traditional) no tag, no padding,I trained five long years to green belt. I just want to know if there are other people out there
who have trained or know someone who has trained with him.The training he provided has left an indelible impression in my life.

cbursk

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
The school I train and teach at used to be associated with Master Kwon's International Tae Kwon Do Centers. My instructor came up through the ranks with Kwon and got his 5th degree from him. I completed the first part of my 1st degree with him. Although we are no longer affiliated with him he still have many schools out there. Check out this link
http://translate.google.com/transla...e+hwa&hl=en&lr=&rls=GGLC,GGLC:1969-53,GGLC:en

OP
Q

qwksilver61

Black Belt
Reaction score
Thank you for the link.It nearly brought a tear to my eye.So many years later,
so much significance,valuable lessons indeed.I will never forget
Gert Dieffenthal my instructor and the valuable lessons he taught me.I did have a chance to meet with another student of Master Kwon Jae Hwa lineage,his name Marv Hatten.I spoke with him on one occasion,we behaved like kids recanting stories about the training.Thanks a heap! I will use this to find the whereabouts of my trainer.Thanks,Qwk61

Latest Discussions