Kuntao Dumpag on WTBH channel 8 for womens self defense...

Ron Kosakowski

Orange Belt
Reaction score
For many years I have been doing Rape and Mugging prevention seminars all over the place. I do them in High Schools, Colleges, women's organizations, corporations, etc. What I show them is an abridged version of Kuntao Dumpag. Due to the vicious content of such a style they seem to like what I show them. Its the way an animal in the wild would actually fight off a predator so it makes sense to the women, and of course the men who do my seminars or my classes. Its quite an unusual fighting style.

A news woman named Desiree who is the host of Connecticut Styles on WTNH found out I do these seminars and classes so she called me the night before to come in the next morning and shoot the show. Here it is http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/ct_style/health_fitness/self-defense-tips-for-women Not bad for a last minute deal. It seemed to come out ok. I stuttered at the beginning then finally I was on top of it blabbing away. I hope you like it.

OP
R

Ron Kosakowski

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Thank you! It was a lot of fun meeting people we see on TV all the time. They were very cool folks. All very receptive to my martial arts. the host is a fiesty woman. I wish I could have her in class.
icon10.gif

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Very nice and congrats on doing something positive for your community

OP
R

Ron Kosakowski

Orange Belt
Reaction score
The woman in this interview was arrested for steeling from a store. Perfume and clothes...imagine that? I am no psychologist but it does not take a rocket scientist to see someone with money who steels from a store has something wrong going on.

Latest Discussions