KT:The day after Doc's Seminar

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
The day after Doc's Seminar
By Kenpolearner - 02-22-2009 09:23 AM
Originally Posted at: KenpoTalk

====================

Ok, so here I sit after spending several hours at the seminar with Doc and Mr. Angel yesterday.

First thing that comes to mind is "holy crap I'm sore". Second thing that comes to mind is "holy crap I didn't think I'd be this sore." Third thing is... well you get the point.

Seriously though. Doc and Mr. Angel are both very knowledgable and did a great job of teaching the information yesterday. Lots of little things and a few big things that I know have the task of trying to incorporate into my daily kenpo. Better hand positions for strikes. Why it is so important to learn to "speak" kenpo pho-net-i-cal-ly (cuz once you get the phonetics of kenpo, you can actually start to put sentences together that work and not just play slappy air kenpo or patty cake).

Also, we have attackers, not opponents. You have opponents in games and sporting events.

This is just a small sampling, so I would highly recommend attending a seminar of Doc's and if you are fortunate to live in the LA area... Go and see the man, and take your open mind with you!!!!!!!!

Thanks again Doc and Mr. Angel. I appreciate what you taught yesterday.

Respectfully,
Brad Billings

Read More...

------------------------------------
KenpoTalk.com Post Bot - Kenpo Feed