Kooga ryu Ninjutsu Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaru

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I noticed that the "Kooga ryu Ninjutsu Oral Tradition" thread has been locked, and, for better or for worse, "Sojobow" has had his account suspended, so I figured I should write everyone an apology.
icon11.gif

"Sojobow" had been decieving people with his posts, so I figured I would dupe him and give him some of his own medicine. I figured that if he was choking on the garbage I was spewing, he would have less time to spew his own. I apologize to the community here at large if I misled any of you in the process.

I think most of you were pretty much able to see through the flimsy lies I had posted, but just to make everything 100% clear I'd like to put it all out on the table.

icon3.gif
First off; THERE IS NO "HACHI TENGU" GROUP. Don Roley was right. Linguistically, it doesn't make sense, and there is NO factual basis for the existence of any such group in the first place.

icon3.gif
Next, I mentioned 3 "arts" to be found within the "Kooga ryu". Sojobow admitted to practicing all of these "arts" in both the thread as well as by Private Message. THESE ARTS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH NINJUTSU.
icon4.gif
1. "Chanbara": Chanbara is a game Japanese schoolkids play. They roll up a newspaper and try to hit each other with it.
icon4.gif
2. "Kancho Jutsu": A "Kancho" is an "enema" in Japanese. On the Japanese Elementary School playground, a "Kancho" is sticking someone where the sun don't shine...in America, we'd call "Kanchojutsu" goosing someone.
icon4.gif
3. "Nigiri Pe"/Nigiri Pie": Another Japanese Elemntary School prank. "Nigiri" means "to grasp". In this case, when "Kid A" feels impending flatulence, he quickly "grasps" the fart in his hand, runs over to "Kid B", shouts "PE!" and "throws" the fart into "Kid B's" face.

These "arts" are common to all Japanese schoolkids under the age of ten, so I figure they get a "G" rating and wouldn't ruffle anyone's feathers for writing them here.

As Sojobow did admit to me that he trains in all of these "traditional arts", I sure wouldn't want to be in his dojo...those "Nigiri Pe" surprise attacks are unbearable!

If anyone thinks I've been "a meanie" please post complaints to me here.

Again, I apologize if I've mislead anyone by posting the aforementioned information in an attempt to distract Sojobow (or if I amused anyone whose ever played "Chanbara").:asian:

DuckofDeath

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Koog-Koog-a-Ryu Mr. sojobow

Hachi Tengu more than you will know

Ni-gi-ri Pie Mr. sojobow

Chanbara a game for those who prey...

DuckofDeath

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Kizaru said:
...so I figured I should write everyone an apology...

Socrates made an apology to everyone too, but that didn't mean he was sorry for what he had done.

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kizaru said:
3. "Nigiri Pe"/Nigiri Pie": Another Japanese Elemntary School prank. "Nigiri" means "to grasp". In this case, when "Kid A" feels impending flatulence, he quickly "grasps" the fart in his hand, runs over to "Kid B", shouts "PE!" and "throws" the fart into "Kid B's" face.

Snip

As Sojobow did admit to me that he trains in all of these "traditional arts", I sure wouldn't want to be in his dojo...those "Nigiri Pe" surprise attacks are unbearable!

Kuki-nage?

OP
Kizaru

Kizaru

Purple Belt
Reaction score
DuckofDeath said:
In the above link, Sojobow has stated that he only sent me one Private Message, and that my claims are false. I believe he is trying to "beat me to the punch" by claiming those PM's never existed before I made them available to everyone (they are embarassing).

The above mentioned PM's thoroughly discuss Sojobow's experience giving and recieving "Kanchojutsu", extensive training in "Chanbara", and interest in finding spiritual growth through the deeper principles of "Nigiri Pe". As these PM's were "private", at the moment, it is just my word against his. I realize that I am rather new here, and that I don't think I have a reputation comparable to his. Would I be out of line in posting those Private Messages here? I believe that I would be. Advice from other forum members would be appreciated.:asian:

Obviously, I have hurt his feelings and thus far he is unable to find it in his heart to forgive me for my actions.
icon9.gif

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Don't post any PMs and give him something else to scream about. When it comes down to it, even a relative unknown like yourself has more credibility than Sojobow. Just looking at the public postings he made you can tell that he was totally suckered in by something that a 9 year old in Japan would fall over himself laughing about.

You are here, he is not. Let him rant and rave on the Frank Dux forums while we show just how unimportant he is by continuing on with some constructive conversations here.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sojobow is on a 1 week suspension. It is usually considered 'poor form' to target folks who aren't able to respond at that time. He will be allowed back in a few days.

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The posting of his PM's would be a clear attempt at providing evidence for this long and drawn out fraudbusting campaign that far too many of you have put far too much effort into. This is not the purpose of Martial Talk. I strongly suggest that many of you re-evaluate what your purpose is at Martial Talk, and whether it is compatible with our policies.

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
imo, i think we should all move on!

by the way... nigri pe.... that was funny :rofl: i actually had stopped paying too much attention to those post because i didn't understand them.;) hee hee!

peace

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Enson said:
imo, i think we should all move on!
Agreed. Everyone should go to a neutral corner and wait for the referee's signal.
:)
As for myself, I've refrained from posting in the Modern section of late unless someone has asked a question regarding the Bujinkan or traditional training (Enson's thread regarding yoko aruki, for example).
As Kaith has set the ground rules re: documenting claims, I think there's little need to debunk claims from individuals like sojobow.

Jeff

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
IF I moved to japan I wonder if I could open a school teaching "The Weasel" and "fart-knocking" as traditional American fighting techniques LOL That's precious. I enver read one post aobut any of this but that's really funny stuff.

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am not familiar with the thread(s) that this apology is addressing, but my coworker (who is Japanese) and I got a kick out of the 3 "arts" you created, Kizaru.

OP
Kizaru

Kizaru

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Feisty Mouse said:
I am not familiar with the thread(s) that this apology is addressing, but my coworker (who is Japanese) and I got a kick out of the 3 "arts" you created, Kizaru.
Once again, I apologize if it seems I invented these 3 "arts". They are "traditional" (classical?) Elementary school playground pranks in Japan, similar to the American "wedgie" , "rat tail" (snapping a wet towel at somebody's privates) or "hey, what's that on your shirt". It would seem that Kanchojutsu, Nigiri Pe and Chanbara are present and "trained" frequently according to a member of the Dux ryu who is currently suspended from this forum.

If you want to find the aformentioned "threads" you can start by looking in the "Kooga ryu ninjutsu" thread, and following subsequent posts by "the king of the Tengu".

Many apologies.
:asian:

sojobow

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Kizaru said:
If you want to find the aformentioned "threads" you can start by looking in the "Kooga ryu ninjutsu" thread, and following subsequent posts by "the king of the Tengu". Many apologies.:asian:
No apologies are necessary - neither is there anything to be forgiven for. As I said in the very first post in the thread Seik locked: "I'll play your little game." I had been suspended (for what reason I really can't say). Taking the initiative on my suspension, you blew it. Never thought I'd be back. Now for some real subterfuge. Do not erase the "PM's" I was supposed to have sent you. (Hint: someone else knows what is there)

One thing I will thank you for however, now, at least 4 other people actually KNOW the truth.

Let the games begin!

OP
Kizaru

Kizaru

Purple Belt
Reaction score
sojobow said:
One thing I will thank you for however, now, at least 4 other people actually KNOW the truth.
Hmm...cryptic. The people on this forum aren't stupid, if you continue acting like a clown, you will continue to be treated as one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions