Koga Ha

gavarn

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello my name is Gavin I am from phila. I am a ryu member of the Koga Ha Kosho Shorei Ryu Kempo. This is the Mitose system as taught to his last student Nimr Hassan. I have a web site kogahakempo.com come check us out. I just opened it so give me a little more time and you will find it to be a very informative site on the Mitose system.

KenpoDave

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
gavarn said:
Hello my name is Gavin I am from phila. I am a ryu member of the Koga Ha Kosho Shorei Ryu Kempo. This is the Mitose system as taught to his last student Nimr Hassan. I have a web site kogahakempo.com come check us out. I just opened it so give me a little more time and you will find it to be a very informative site on the Mitose system.

I don't find a site there at all.

OP
G

gavarn

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I'm not sure what's going on with my site. as I said I just opened it with a company called siterightnow.com but you should not have to input that to see it. Pls bear with me gentelman and I will get it together. If you have any questions pls ask I will answer anything I can about our system.

B

bzarnett

kogahakempo.com is not a registered domain name.

This means its not going to be available as a you describe above.

Sure its not something like kogahakenpo.sitesnow.com???

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Regardless, I saw this same post in a couple of different threads. Please refer to MartialTalk policies on advertising. You may not cross-post the same thing in multiple threads.

A discussion re: your system is fine, but this is not an advertising medium.

Respectfully,
-Michael Billings-
-MT Super Modrator-

OP
G

gavarn

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Sorry about that Mr. Billings I am new to this and was not aware I did something incorrect.. Thank you...