Kill Bill 1 and 2 in One Minute

Ninjamom

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
A college film project. Wish I had seen this, instead of wasting so much time watching both movies!

Last edited by a moderator:

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
A college film project. Wish I had seen this, instead of wasting so much time watching both movies!

That's cute. But the one minute project wouldn't have made sense if you hadn't invested the time in watching the movies. ;-)

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I saw one for Forrest Gump made
(Lt. Dan... "I got no legs!") of course there's the idea of how Forrest Gump should've ended...:rolleyes: .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK1XOwrj-vI&feature=related

.. I'm sure they're going to do a few more... I expect Lord of The Rings (all three in one minute) or at least each in one minute...

Clever and showing folks doing something besides vegging out on the video games.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

LOL! That's great. :D

I will admit I LOVE the Kill Bill movies, especially the second one.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not a college project, it's a university one. There's a big difference here lol! it's done by York University Film Society, you'll find that many of them once they've got their degrees will actually end up working in the film industry.
Their Forrest Gump was on the television here the other day.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's no coincidence that the British members of the Python team were all at English unis! There's a strong tradition of drama societies in the unis here, Graham Chapman, Eric Idle and John Cleese were both in Cambridge's Footlights, as were many other famous actors,comedians and others. Terry Jones and Micheal Palin were Oxford.
http://footlights.org/alumni.html

Last edited:

Latest Discussions