Key Techniques..again

TenTigers

Orange Belt
Reaction score
ok guys, help me out here. A few days ago, I happened on a thread about the Key Techniques, Key moves, master keys, whatever-and there was a great post with a list of around twelve techniques, and then below a list of numerous techniques that branched off from each one of them.
For the life of me, I can't find that post/thread. If someone knows of it, can you post a link to it please?
Thanx.

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
ok guys, help me out here. A few days ago, I happened on a thread about the Key Techniques, Key moves, master keys, whatever-and there was a great post with a list of around twelve techniques, and then below a list of numerous techniques that branched off from each one of them.
For the life of me, I can't find that post/thread. If someone knows of it, can you post a link to it please?
Thanx.

The post was by Dennis Conatser, a longtime student and uke of Mr. Parkers & walking kenpo encyclopedia, under the handle GoldenDragon7. In a thread called Q&A Ask the Golden Dragon, or something like that. It's a long, long, long, thread; I don't wanna go through it again. Punch in "master key techniques", the thred will show up; I think it's in the 50-something numbered pages in the thread.

D.

Kenpo17

Green Belt
Reaction score
If you still can't find it, which it sounds like you did find it, I would ask Mr. Conatser himself, because even if he isn't the one who originally posted it, he will know what you are talking about. He has helped me out primarily on Facebook with many techniques before, he is a really nice man, and will probably be more than happy to help you. Hope this helps.

Latest Discussions