Kenpobelts.com

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
$40 a belt?!

Damn, nice markup, for a (maybe) $15 dollar belt and some red cloth. Also, something on the proportions of those pictures look off, either its a really skinny belt or the stripes are really wide.

Lamont

KenpoDave

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Interesting that the 8th, 9th, and 10th degree belts are top sellers #2, 3, and 4. I would have thought them to be a little more rare.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Interesting that the 8th, 9th, and 10th degree belts are top sellers #2, 3, and 4. I would have thought them to be a little more rare.
Wow, some people are way too impressed with themselves...

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
Anyone ever ordered anything from them?

I know nothing about the quality of the product. The couple that owns the site has recently been chastised by the legal process in their own country for defrauding the citizenry. That detracts nothing from the possible quality of the products they sell over the site, but it does raise some concerns in my own mind about the ability to get your money back if a piece of crap arrives in your mailbox.

D.

KenpoDave

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I know nothing about the quality of the product. The couple that owns the site has recently been chastised by the legal process in their own country for defrauding the citizenry. That detracts nothing from the possible quality of the products they sell over the site, but it does raise some concerns in my own mind about the ability to get your money back if a piece of crap arrives in your mailbox.

D.

Well, then, I guess it is possible that the top selling belts are not really 8th, 9th, and 10th, and that is just a marketing ploy.

Tom

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
:lool::lool::lool:

"belts with the rang professionelly sewn on"

I'm sure I'll look real "professionel" with my "rang" sewn on my belt! LMAO!!

Tom

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
No disrespect to anyone meant bro honest.

What made me laugh was, you'd think anyone that was charging $40/belt no matter where they were could at least afford a spell check program? LOL!

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
No disrespect to anyone meant bro honest.

What made me laugh was, you'd think anyone that was charging $40/belt no matter where they were could at least afford a spell check program? LOL!

Spell check wouldn't have picked that up.... :D

pad256

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
did anyone notice that there colored belts cost only $7.00, isn't black a color?

OP
IWishToLearn

IWishToLearn

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I ordered one to put on my wall under portraits of my teachers. I will post pictures later & let everyone compare. I have a 5th degree display belt from Vic Le Roux @ the Karate Connection and this one is a 10th from kenpobelts.com. I'm not going to comment on the quality differences, I'm sure the pics will suffice.

OP
IWishToLearn

IWishToLearn

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Here's the picture comparison.
Quick view: Kenpobelts.com belt:
kb dualb.jpg

Quick View: KarateConnection.com belt:
kc dualb.jpg

And a page with more pictures:
http://www.zalazowski.com/images/belts/index.htm