Kenpo demo video clips

nlkenpo

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I just finished editing the clips from the demo we did last weekend at the Panther Martial Arts Event.

They can be found through:
http://home.wanadoo.nl/mdej/kenpomovies.htm

I hope you people enjoy these clips as much much as we did performing. The Panther Martial Arts Event was a first time event with the intention to become an annually returning one. Over 300 people on the stands made it a very nice experience for our entire demo-team.

Regards,
Marcel

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool clips!! Thanks for posting them!!

Mike

Casey_Sutherland

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Wow, that is all I have to say. it is excellent to see such a display of skill. I especially liked the staff form at the beginning of clip # 3. What form is that. It's amazing

OP
nlkenpo

nlkenpo

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Casey_Sutherland said:
Wow, that is all I have to say. it is excellent to see such a display of skill. I especially liked the staff form at the beginning of clip # 3. What form is that. It's amazing

Thanks for the compliments. The staff form is one that consist of little bits of staff set 1, staff set 2, a staff set I learned in China and a lot of stuff I added myself.

The form brought me 1st places this year in both the LTKKA World Championships in Dublin, Ireland and the IKKF World Championships in Chalkidiki, Greece. So I'm quite happy with it too :) .

Latest Discussions