Kali Kenpo Seminars 3/18 - 3/19 !!

M

More_Tunes_Dude

Friday March 18, and Saturday March 19, 2005 there will be intensive and informative KaliKenpo Seminars presented by Mr. Kenny Gonzalez Kenpo 5th and assisted by three of his black belts.

During the seminars Mr. Gonzalez will cover Kenpo concepts relating to motion, as well as self defense and weapons training.

There will also be an exciting Kali Demonstration on Saturday by Guru Ray Cole (FSC Head instructor and student of Ray Dionaldo).

This is an open seminar so all are welcome! Please check this link for further information.

http://moretunesdude.serveftp.net/KaliKenpoSeminarNYMar2005.htm

OP
D

dragongirl

I attended the Friday March 18 seminar. It was great! This was my second seminar with Kenny and I enjoyed it very much. We have a great instructor at Black Dragon Kenpo, but it is always nice to learn from different people. Kenny,J.R, Ron and Bear were really helpful. We learned alot from them and had fun doing it. Thanks Kenny!:)

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
dragongirl said:
I attended the Friday March 18 seminar. It was great! This was my second seminar with Kenny and I enjoyed it very much. We have a great instructor at Black Dragon Kenpo, but it is always nice to learn from different people. Kenny,J.R, Ron and Bear were really helpful. We learned alot from them and had fun doing it. Thanks Kenny!:)
Hey Dragongirl, Nice to see you posting! I also attended the seminars and learned so much my head is still spinning. It was awesome! I want to thank our instructor Steve Cordaro for making it happen! He's the best! Kenny brings so much to the table, and he has really taught me how to work the angles and hit hard, and after working with him my new motto to all the guys is "The next time someone tells you that you hit like a girl tell them...Thanks!" JR, Bear and Ron are all excellent teachers as well! Thanks to all of you for coming, we can't wait to have you back! :supcool: I also have to mention the amazing Kali demonstration by Ray Cole :asian:. Wow was that cool, and what a fantastic martial artist - he makes it all look so easy! I'll post some pics here when I get a chance.

Latest Discussions