kajukenbo

timmy2060

White Belt
Reaction score
has anyone taken kajukenbo, and if so, how was your experence with this style?

masherdong

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I loved it!! Unfortunately, there isnt any instructors in my area that teaches it. You will enjoy it!

OP
T

timmy2060

White Belt
Reaction score
well i have 2 in my area but so far its alot of fun

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have exposure to it, but have not studied it. I have one BB that was an instructor in his hometown, but when he moved with his job he had to stop. I was fortunate enough to have him as a student. He has great basics and his SD is pretty good, but he does not spar very well. At his previous school he had little opportunity to spar with very much contact. He is getting better, but when the pressure is on he slips back into a crappy fighter.

Please understand that I am not summing up the style from this one guy. I have fought with some very skilled Kajukenbo fighters.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
has anyone taken kajukenbo, and if so, how was your experence with this style?

If you haven't already, check out the Kajukenbo section that we have on this forum. There are some good threads as well as a number of video clips that have been posted.

We have a few Kaju members on the forum as well. John Bishop, a Senior Mod here, has been training in Kaju for quite some time, and I'm sure would be happy to answer any questions.

Mike

Yeti

Black Belt
Reaction score
If you haven't already, check out the Kajukenbo section that we have on this forum. There are some good threads as well as a number of video clips that have been posted.

We have a few Kaju members on the forum as well. John Bishop, a Senior Mod here, has been training in Kaju for quite some time, and I'm sure would be happy to answer any questions.

Mike

You beat me to it Mike. Good advice.