Just saying hello

joshpb

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just thought I would introduce myself. I am 22 year old Christian college student. I started karate about 10 months ago because of my great admiration of Chuck Norris and the martial arts. I am a 7th gup in the World Tang Soo Do Association, training under Master Strong (7th Dan) who was trained by Grandmaster Jae Chul Shin (who trained Chuck Norris). I would love to talk to any martial artist of any rank of any style who would like to chat. Contact information can be found in my profile.

Thanks and Tang Soo!!

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
joshpb said:
Hey guys,

I just thought I would introduce myself. I am 22 year old Christian college student. I started karate about 10 months ago because of my great admiration of Chuck Norris and the martial arts. I am a 7th gup in the World Tang Soo Do Association, training under Master Strong (7th Dan) who was trained by Grandmaster Jae Chul Shin (who trained Chuck Norris). I would love to talk to any martial artist of any rank of any style who would like to chat. Contact information can be found in my profile.

Thanks and Tang Soo!!

A pleasure to have you with us.. Com up sum ni da for visiting!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk!:supcool:

Mike

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Howdy and welcome!! Hope you enjoy.

Jeff

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
joshpb said:
Hey guys,

Thanks and Tang Soo!!

Hello and welcome. I study TKD and Hapkido. See you in the KMA section. Have Fun.

Latest Discussions