Just hit 1,000 guess its time to retire.

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well I just hit 1,000 posts I guess its time to call it quits, collect my pension & retire. "oh I can't believe it I'm at 1,001 now I guess I have to continue"

Btw, Bob you should have retired 30,000+ posts ago, waiting for that retirement check huh?

OP
Tensei85

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well either way its time for a vacation, sunny, nice blue sky. Definitely not Michigan where its 5 degrees, oh man!

OP
Tensei85

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Oh man, you and your Southern California!

I would even settle for San Fran right now... (Wishes)

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If I retired from posting, I don't know what I'd do with the 8+ hrs I'd gain back, lol!

Gordon Nore

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well I just hit 1,000 posts I guess its time to call it quits, collect my pension & retire. "oh I can't believe it I'm at 1,001 now I guess I have to continue"

Btw, Bob you should have retired 30,000+ posts ago, waiting for that retirement check huh?

Don't go just yet, Tensei. You want to hang on for the annual Thousand Post Club Banquet. I believe it's at the North Tawnawanda Holiday Inn this year.

:cheers:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I dunno, but the 2011 Meet N Greet will be the 10 yr anniversary and I'm hoping to do something big.

OP
Tensei85

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Don't go just yet, Tensei. You want to hang on for the annual Thousand Post Club Banquet. I believe it's at the North Tawnawanda Holiday Inn this year.

:cheers:

Sweet! I'm in, but does this mean whoever has the least posts of the 1,000 Club has to buy all the drinks?? (Short end of the stick again!)

OP
Tensei85

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I dunno, but the 2011 Meet N Greet will be the 10 yr anniversary and I'm hoping to do something big.

Eh Stripper's(for guys/girls), uhh no no I mean good wholesome quality fun time!

On that note I'm going to stop now before I start to get censored...

OP
Tensei85

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
On a serious note, all joking aside. It might be interesting to have a weekend workshop, maybe certain members can take an hour each or so & discuss whatever topic(Based on martial arts practice) they feel appropriate, it would be interesting & insightful for the 2011 (10 Year Anniversary).

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

Well whatever you do don't try and go off and teach MartialTalk style... I tried and Bob wouldn't let me :D

OP
Tensei85

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well whatever you do don't try and go off and teach MartialTalk style... I tried and Bob wouldn't let me :D

You mean he already has the copyright on it? Oh, crap! Haha well what he doesn't know can't hurt him(Just don't look in the phone book). So I can't use MT, VT, or WT whats left maybe YT? After all not everyone's a 100th level of the incredibly deadly super secret(If you know about we'll have to kill you!) Xue Fu.

Btw, are you offering any correspondance courses?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
You mean he already has the copyright on it? Oh, crap! Haha well what he doesn't know can't hurt him(Just don't look in the phone book). So I can't use MT, VT, or WT whats left maybe YT? After all not everyone's a 100th level of the incredibly deadly super secret(If you know about we'll have to kill you!) Xue Fu.

Btw, are you offering any correspondance courses?

No....aha...I MEAN YES!!!!

For $2000 I will send you a recommended video and book list and a certificate saying that you were robbed...errr no... trained in Xuefu..... belt ranking tests and belts are extra :D

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey, I'm the Soke of Kungate, what more can I want? :)

Our usual format for a M&G is our members are the instructors, each gets a block of 30-60 minutes to show what they do, add in some demos, and lots of good hanging out and chatting time. The 2009 M&G was a non event, and I'm not planning one for 2010 given the current state of the economy and alot of folks having their own challenges right now. Figure, by 2011 we'll be in better shape and can do a big weekender again for the 10 yr. :)

OP
Tensei85

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
No....aha...I MEAN YES!!!!

For $2000 I will send you a recommended video and book list and a certificate saying that you were robbed...errr no... trained in Xuefu..... belt ranking tests and belts are extra :D

A mere $2,000 dollars for the deadliest system of fighting since Zatoichi's water bottle cutting, twirling style... what a deal!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey, just take a tip from Ozzy Osbourne and do a "retirement sucks" tour. ;)

Latest Discussions