Juko Kai Legal Update

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
I'm glad you were able to stick that guy. I saw his piece on the Discovery Channel last year. It nearly made me sick and I had to explain to my young students that had watched that it was fraud....:(

donald

Black Belt
Reaction score
I remember seeing articles about this guy in some major martial arts publications. Is he a "budoquack"? I thought that these better known magazines would do some background on these guys? Does this mean that any yahoo with a gi, and a good yarn can get a write up, in say BlackBelt, and be recognized by the general public as a "expert"? I am disillusioned to say the least. This kind of "coming out" causes me to question the legitamacy of any of the profiles these magaziunes have run...

:asian:

T

TonyM.

Jeff, thank you very very much. That really needed to be done. I really felt sorry for the students that were not in on the scam. Now something needs to be done about the two knucklehead phoneys that were helping him.

OP
Jeff Boler

Jeff Boler

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Has anyone actually seen Sacharonski perform any techniques? I understand that he's quite good in Aikijujutsu, but haven't heard about all of the other arts that he claims.

It's sad really. It's made me change my whole outlook on organized martial art programs. Rod's focus has always been on his fame, his recognition, associations, certifications, etc. Had it just been on his abilities, he could have truely been great. But I guess you can say that for just about everyone.

I must say that the majority of the information that we have about Sacharnoski that is damaging comes directly from his own mouth. On the surface, it appears that he has been involved in a campaign of complete lies to his student base. He shoots himself in the foot on so many occassions, that it's funny. Then again, it's sad, because alot of people continue to buy into it.

I hope that he can see the error of his ways, and make a positive change. I guess everyone deserves a second chance to a certain extent.

Latest Discussions