Jujitsu in Atlanta

K

Koga-Shinobi

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone here has any suggestions for a good ju jitsu club in Atlanta. I'm moving there in a few months time and would definitely like to keep up my training! Please, any ideas would be appreciated!

OP
V

Venos-KSW

I know there's a page out there with the name/address/phone of pretty much every known martial arts school in Atlanta. Look around for it and i'll see if I can find it again as well.

OP
K

KenpoMatt

I used to live in Atlanta. I moved back to the Philadelphia about 2 1/2 years ago. I-285 circles the city, it is referred to as "The Perimeter." There was a bjj on Roswell Road just inside "The Perimeter" in North Fulton county. I tried to find it in the online Yellow pages. But, I didn't see it. Anyway - I took a few seiomanrs there and enjoyed them. Hope this helps.

BTW - Atlanta is a rockin' city. You are going to have so much fun. Good luck.

OP
K

Koga-Shinobi

Ah, excellent thanks very much, that link was perfect!!!!:cool:

Atlanta-Kenpo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
if you go to atlantamartialarts.com you will find a list off all the MA school is the area. And yes that school on Roswell Road is a very good school. Jacare is a fist generation gracie BJJ 6th black. If you are interested in Parker kenpo check us out at www.robertray.com

OP
K

Koga-Shinobi

I've heard an awful lot about ken(m)po on these threads...but to be honest I'm not too familiar with it at all...am I wrong in thinking it has similarities to karate ie..lots of kicking and punching? Call me naive, I'm still new to the game ;)