Job Opening: Operations Manager (metals industry)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A friend of mine is actively looking for an Operations Manager with experience in the metals industry.

Job is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma; company will pay relocation for the right person.

If seriously interested, please reply or PM me.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A friend of mine is actively looking for an Operations Manager with experience in the metals industry.

Job is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma; company will pay relocation for the right person.

If seriously interested, please reply or PM me.

By Metals do you mean Furnaces and Smelting and Casting as in rolled steal or I-beams or do you mean Metals industry as in Copper and Silicon and possible the real small micro-miniaturization?

I know someone in the first catagory, but I might know others in the second as well depending, ... .

:)

Thanks

OP
Carol

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good question Rich, I actually don't know. :eek:

I just e-mailed my friend for some clarification. I'll post back in the morning and let you know what he says. Thanks! :)

OP
Carol

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My friend said "Any type of exposure to the composition of metals and/or the processing of metals will be a benefit for us."

I guess he put the job up on Monster yesterday, I'm trying to find the listing so I can PM it to you :)