Jackie Chan – He’s the Man

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Pretty wild stuff. Don't ya hate it when a building falls on you?
icon12.gif

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Some of the stunts Jackie does/did are mindboggling. The fact that someone as good as him gets hurt all the time making his films tells you the extent to which they go.

The most insane one I saw (don't know if it's in the link above as I can't access it from work) was where he jumped off a cliff and onto the top of a hot-air ballon - CRIKEY! :eek:.

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Chan is awesome!

There's a scene in Rumble In The Bronx (I think) where he jumps from a 3rd story window, across an alley, onto a 2nd story fire escape. Just phenomenal!

OP
kidswarrior

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
The most insane one I saw (don't know if it's in the link above as I can't access it from work) was where he jumped off a cliff and onto the top of a hot-air ballon - CRIKEY! :eek:.

OnlyAnEgg said:
Chan is awesome!

There's a scene in Rumble In The Bronx (I think) where he jumps from a 3rd story window, across an alley, onto a 2nd story fire escape. Just phenomenal!
Yep, both your *favs* are in the clip. ;)

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's one of the cool things about his movies: the stunt outtakes during the end credits.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I have always liked Jackie Chan, he is amazing.

And yes I use to dream of being a stunt person.... and then I did a superman flight off of a dirt bike at 17 and realized that maybe that it was not the best career goal

Chan is awesome!

In that stunt he broke his ankle. If you watch the movie closely there are parts you see he is moving or jumping and one sneaker looks a bit different than the other. It is a cast they painted to look like his other shoe so he could keep filming.

Latest Discussions