J-3 from Tekno

Laurentkd

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I have read a lot of recommendations for this uniform in here and am really thinking about buying one. (I seem to be a bit of a uniform collector- don't have much of a life outside martial arts so that is where my money goes!:) ) However, I have heard mentioned a couple times that it is big in the chest and shoulders. I am 5'9" and 120 lbs female, so big in the chest and shoulder is the last thing I need.
Any advice before I break down and buy one of these expensive doboks?

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have read a lot of recommendations for this uniform in here and am really thinking about buying one. (I seem to be a bit of a uniform collector- don't have much of a life outside martial arts so that is where my money goes!:) ) However, I have heard mentioned a couple times that it is big in the chest and shoulders. I am 5'9" and 120 lbs female, so big in the chest and shoulder is the last thing I need.
Any advice before I break down and buy one of these expensive doboks?

the bigger sizes are like that but the smaller ones like my sons size two fit him perfectly he is 5'5" and wieghs 98 lbs. so if you buy a size three you will be fine.
Master Stoker

OP
Laurentkd

Laurentkd

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
the bigger sizes are like that but the smaller ones like my sons size two fit him perfectly he is 5'5" and wieghs 98 lbs. so if you buy a size three you will be fine.
Master Stoker

Thank you sir!

tkd_jen

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I am 5'4" 130 lbs and my size 3 J3 fits well. Since I am short I had to have the pants shortened. It's a really sharp looking uniform too!

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have never worn one but the gals in my tkd class. 2 dans and a red belt really love them.

Latest Discussions