is it just me....

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
or has Taekwondotimes sucked over the last 2 years.

I have not been happy with it and I think i am going to let my subscription run out. They show up, i glance at them then throw them on the counter to pile up and cause more clutter.

I dont know... just wondering if its just me. I think the last interesting one i got was with Chuck on the cover.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have already left them, they are just not that much about TKD but the ads are great for those wanting something for nothing.

OP
d1jinx

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
yeah, seems to be the same clicke over and over again, and not TKD. Korean arts don't make them TKD, no matter how similar.

Master Dan

Master Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I met the CEO a few years ago and I liked him very much. We brought Eskimo dancers in for a TKD festival tournament and we were able to get several GM/s up out of the officiating table to dance with us. My female Eskimo black belt who is a very
accomplished native dancer won Grand Champion and her and my Russian student had thier picture taken with him. He reminded me a great deal of my own GM and they were freinds for a long time.

He stated that he wanted me to write an article for the times about our programs and especially my students and that his interns were to publish that. We sent in our press credentials they wanted and nothing was ever done even after repeated email contacts.

I lost interest after that never read one again

Archtkd

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
or has Taekwondotimes sucked over the last 2 years.

I have not been happy with it and I think i am going to let my subscription run out. They show up, i glance at them then throw them on the counter to pile up and cause more clutter.

I dont know... just wondering if its just me. I think the last interesting one i got was with Chuck on the cover.

Do I sense a business opportunity here and a chance to put my hacking experience to work?

OP
d1jinx

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

puunui

Senior Master
Reaction score

It has some good photographs every once in a while, but that is about it.

Latest Discussions