Iphone 4G

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I have the 3G and am due for an upgrade, does any MT'er have the 4G yet and what do you think?

I've read about issues with the antenna but everyone I've talked to with one haven't had a problem.

Should I get it? Should I just go for the 3GS instead?

BlueDragon1981

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I'm totally against apple so I'm bias.....

DROID .... DROID..... DROID.

4 G isn't going to give you much as 3G still rules the roost. Give it 3 years before 4G is making its waves.

Nomad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Ummm... as far as I can tell, the Iphone 4 is not actually a 4G phone... just the newest iteration from apple.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Ummm... as far as I can tell, the Iphone 4 is not actually a 4G phone... just the newest iteration from apple.
I was going to mention that. It's a bit of a lie of omission that apple's engaging in. People see "Iphone 4" and presume it means 4g. The 4G refers to a network, and currently Sprint is the only company with a 4G network (albeit with very poor coverage).

The iPhone 4 is simply the latest version of the iPhone.

Motorola Droid X and HTC Droid Evo are both excellent smart phones that do all of the things that the iPhone can do without all of the drama.

Apple, to me, is like the uncoordinated kid on the intramural soccer team. You cheer for him when he does things that all of the other kids did 3 years earlier. I get a kick out of the Steve Jobs presentations: "And now, I will show you something that will truly rock your world. The new iPhone now has the ability to... zoom the camera. Revolutionary!"

Latest Discussions